Free Australia Travel Jobs for Foreigners 2021 Application Guidelines
– Free Australia Travel Jobs for Foreigners –
Have you thought about getting a job for free in Australia and shrugged it off your mind? It’s pretty normal for some things to sound impossible. One of those things is getting free Australia travel jobs for foreigners. That obviously sounds like a far-fetched idea, but it is pretty much close to the truth.
The travel industry is a vast industry with massive effect in a country’s economy. Because people move around every day, that is one industry that will only keep growing as people continue to find faster and safer ways to move.
The travel industry, like most industries, is only as developed as the host country. Therefore, the travel industry in Australia is massive industry, with many areas and increasing demand for labour.
This industry continues to provide jobs for both indigenes of Australia and foreigners alike.
Most of the jobs provided in the travel industry of Australia come at no cost, fees or charges. Yes! There are free Australia travel jobs for foreigners.
– No Experience Jobs for International Students
– Top Job Opportunities in Oil and Gas Industry
– COVID-19 Loan 2021 for Small Business Owners
– Low Risk Investment Opportunities
– High-Paying Jobs for Students Studying Abroad
Free Australia Travel Jobs for Foreigners
Below is a list of travel jobs in Australia with no form of application fees or charges;
1. Travel Officer
Company: Miwatj Health Aboriginal Corporation
Location: Darwin NT
Miwatj Health Aboriginal Corporation is one of the largest providers of Aboriginal healthcare. They engage with health issues at a grassroot community level.
They’re in search of passionate individuals who are ready to help change the future of Aboriginal healthcare. With eight clinics and growing across East Arnhem Land, they’re providing health care services for over 6,000 Indigenous residents.
The Board of Directors represents communities across the region, ensuring every decision we make helps empower Yolngu people to take control of their lives and direct their own futures.
They share a passion for the rich history of the Yolngu culture and a commitment to ensure that the work we’re doing helps to ensure self-determination for indigenous peoples.
Core aspects of your role will include;
• Perform duties required to carry out travel bookings for Miwatj stakeholder travel, ensuring they are processed in accordance with established MHAC policies and procedures.
• Maintain travel acquittals, ensuring completeness or return of funds.
• Perform the day to day processing, including data entry, payment and receipting of accounts payable transactions to ensure that finance systems are maintained in an effective, timely and accurate manner.
• Maintain filing systems of source documents relevant to the work area, in accordance with established MHAC practices.
• Liaise with staff, creditors and debtors for the prompt resolution of discrepancies and disputes in a professional manner consistent with Miwatj values.
• Carry out month-end and year-end processes including but not limited to account reconciliations, vendor statements, issue debtor statements and follow up and/or reporting of overdue accounts, assist with other year end processes as required.
• Provide overflow and relief support to the Finance Officers and Administration staff.
A competitive salary of $65,060 – $70,214 per annum (dependent on skills and experience) is available in this full-time position.
Whilst knowledge of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture is helpful, what will really see you thrive in our communities is an open mind, willingness to be exposed to culture, and curiosity.
Before you reach out and apply, we need you to have:
• Demonstrated corporate travel experience.
• Demonstrated accounts payable processing experience (at least a minimum of one year) and an understanding of how these functions affect the broader organisation.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team in a cross-cultural environment, fostering open communication and continuous learning with a positive and innovative approach to problem solving, goal setting and self-improvement.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
• Proven attention to detail and well developed organisational skills with the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with computerised finance systems and Microsoft Office software, particularly MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
Please click here to view the full job description.
For more information, please contact the Miwatj Health Recruitment Team at: [email protected] and quote reference MHAC575.
Application close date: once the position is filled.
2. Tourism Events Coordinator
Company: Eurobodalla Shire Council
Picture a job in the beautiful Eurobodalla where you can make an impact using your event and project management skills to research, develop and recommend proposals and plans to attract, encourage, and create events that grow Eurobodalla’s visitor economy!
The Tourism team has a fantastic opportunity available for a Tourism focused individual to join their team.
Some of your key areas of responsibility will include gaining and developing major sporting and cultural events to grow our visitor economy and support the development of local events into high-profile signature events for the region.
You will identify, assist, and encourage local festival organisers to apply for festival and event funding and assist with marketing campaigns of tourism events. Plus lots more!
– Six-Month Certificate Programs that Pay Well
– Join USA and Canadian Army as a Foreigner
– Maternity Insurance for Non-US Citizens
– Win a House Contest for Students
– Free Australia Travel Jobs for Foreigners
To be successful in this role, you will have tertiary qualifications and experience in tourism event management and project management.
Your highly developed written and verbal communication skills are essential as you work with event proponents, governing bodies and agencies, promoters, sponsors, third party event companies, suppliers and venue owners, to ensure goals and strategic objectives are met.
Total remuneration for the role is in the range $90,886.07 to $97,334.44 gross per annum consisting of:
• $82,623.70 to $88,485.85 base salary,
• $8,262.37 to $8,848.59 superannuation (at 10%)
How to Apply?
To apply for this position, click of the start application link below
Applications close: 4.30pm, Wednesday 6 October 2021.
Note: there is no ability to save your application partway through. Please ensure you have enough time to complete your application prior to starting, by considering and preparing your answers to the selection criteria questions shown below in advance.
3. Flights and Travel Consultant
Company: Luxury Escapes
Location: Melbourne VIC
At Luxury Escapes, the mission is to delight our customers with incredible deals for the world’s best holidays.
They’re a collective of forward-thinking people, driven to challenge the travel industry and ourselves to bring ever better travel experiences to our customer community.
It is not a strange time for a travel company to be hiring, but they have some great ideas for coming out bigger and stronger when travel inevitably bounces back.
The Company has been Awarded as one of the ‘Best Places to Work 2021’ by the AFR; employee experience is king here, with weekly events, monthly recognition programs and significant professional development opportunities. We do what we can to make you look forward to waking up every day!
They are looking for Flights and Travel Consultants to join our customer sales team in our brand new offices in Southbank.
Please note, those that are prepared to work weekend shifts will be of particular interest.
The Flights and Travel Consultants will be responsible for the successful management of sales activity and overall customer experience for our highly engaged member base!
Managing a high volume of interactions, you will support customers in purchasing one of our packages, helping them to create an incredible travel experience with Luxury Escapes!
• Respond to and make sales inquiries by phone, electronically or in person.
• Answer simultaneous customer enquiries promptly, competently and professionally.
• Offer excellent customer service by providing customers with general information relating to services, packages and pricing.
• Recommend workable solutions that meet the needs of the business and customer.
• Provide our members with full package upgrade options.
• Ensure daily prompt follow up and ownership of customer sales enquires.
• Display initiative in customer solutions and team engagement.
• Resolve customer complaints where applicable and within specified time frames or refer to the correct department to ensure commitments are followed through to resolution.
• Personable, approachable and professional and love helping customers to find the perfect luxury holiday
• Flexible with your availability; we run a 24/7 operation, so you will be asked to work weekends/evenings!
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, pay close attention to detail and extremely passionate about customer sales.
• Expert in phone and email customer service, and experience in the travel industry is a plus!
• Driven to succeed, enjoy a challenge and working to achieve goals.
Benefits of The Job
• Flexible hours and weekend work.
• First class health and well-being program including onsite massages (when we can!), yoga, meditation, corporate gym memberships and daily breakfast
• Fun & flexible working environment – work hard and play hard with 24/7 table tennis, Friday afternoon onsite gatherings (wine included!) and monthly celebration & recognition programs
If this sounds like you and you feel you have the skills and experience to meet the requirements of the role, please apply here today!
– Cheapest Flights for Africans Travelling for Vacation
– Low Competition Scholarships for African Students
– Study for Free in USA and Canada for International Students
– Work in USA for Foreigners
– Join Football Academy for Free Abroad
4. Travel Consultant / Agent
Company: Travel Trade Recruitment
An excellent travel job opportunity has just arisen at a travel company based in the Perth area of Australia. You will join a dynamic team of like-minded professionals. If you choose to apply and you’re hired.
You will be well rewarded with a fantastic base wage and uncapped commission on top to boot!
• Creating domestic & international travel itineraries.
• Be the client’s immediate point of contact and help get their enquiry & sale over the line.
• Ensure fantastic customer service is given at all times, going the extra mile.
• Monday to Friday with weekends on a rosta base
• At least 2 years’ experience in retail or wholesale travel consultancy.
• Proven ability to exceed targets and convert sales.
• Positive, confident and proactive worker.
• Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be passionate about the travel industry
You will receive a competitive salary package plus superannuation & all the amazing travel perks related to working in this incredible industry!
Up to $55k + Super base Lucrative uncapped commission structure and Full-time permanent role.
5. Ramp Services Officer
Location: Perth Airport
Network Aviation is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Qantas Group, providing high-capacity air charter and RPT services.
They operate a fleet of jet aircraft. From our base at Perth Airport, we specialise in mining industry support, regional airline services, routine and emergency freight and corporate charter flying.
Network Aviation is a West Australian-based company that has been providing air charter services since 1998. The Company takes pride in building connections with people in regional Australia.
Network Aviation is an important part of the Qantas Group. No matter where you fit in, the company comes together with pride to deliver the best and safest experience for our customers.
Network Aviation Australia is seeking expressions of interest for current and future positions, based in Perth. These positions are part- time, 12 month fixed term opportunities as a Ramp Services Officer.
- Part Time on a rotating 7-day week roster based on Flight Schedule Requirements.
- 12-month fixed term opportunities
- Based at Perth Domestic Airport
Job Responsibilities include;
• Loading and unloading of baggage and freight
• Baggage make up services
• Operation of tarmac equipment
• Passenger marshalling
• Cabin Cleaning Services
• To be eligible for consideration, you must meet the following requirements:
• Only applicants who have not been through a recruitment process in the last 12months will be considered
• Previous experience in ground operations, loading / unloading aircraft desirable
• Able to commit to a 12-month period
• A current Australian driver’s license with a clean record
• Ability to work a part-time, 7-day rotating roster across a 24-hour operation
• This position requires shift flexibility in order to meet unplanned off schedule operational requirements
• A committed attitude towards safety and the ability to use your initiative and work under minimal supervision; and
• A strong work ethic, well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, teamed with a flexible approach to work.
• Above all, you enjoy working with people and delivering great customer service at all times.
• Ability to work a 7-day rotating roster
Full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
6. Cabin Crew (Permanent Opportunity)
Location: Perth Airport
Network Aviation Australia is seeking expressions of interest for future Cabin Crew positions which had begun in the middle of 2021. The positions are full time, Perth based. Intending applicants will fulfil the following task when they assume the role;
• Take responsibility and have pride in delivering consistent and exceptional service
• Understand our customers and show a clear passion for customer service and in following procedures and policies
• Be trained and confident in aircraft safety procedures and first aid, and pass all training and assessment requirements
• Easily build rapport and trust in a team and positively contribute to the team’s performance
• Be adaptable to any situation that may present itself in a sensible, warm, and safe way
• Appreciate cultural diversity and sensitivity towards customers who may need extra help, such as children travelling alone, nervous flyers or people who may not have English as their first language
• Take a caring approach when offering our customers food, beverages and any other help they may need on-board
• Understand the importance of hygiene standards in-flight so all areas of the cabin are clean and fresh for our customers
– Win United States Visa Lottery
– Paid Internships for Bachelor Student
– Canada Government Jobs for International Students
– No Experience Jobs for International Students
– Remote Jobs For International Students
To be successful, you’ll also need to meet the following minimum criteria to operate within the unique aircraft environment:
• Previous experience in the Airline Industry or with stable customer service experience
• Height between 163cm-183cm
• Preference given to those who have operated on F100/ A320 within the past two years
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Australian or New Zealand permanent residency with unlimited working rights
• Current Senior First Aid Certificate completed within the last 12 months (or be willing to get at short notice)
• Current CPR accreditation (The CPR component is only valid for 12 months and a refresher course must be completed if expired) (or be willing to get at short notice)
• Responsible Service of Alcohol ‘Statement of Attainment’, from a Nationally Accredited Provider which you would need to have by the end of the recruitment process (or be willing to get at short notice)
• An excellent level of health and fitness, including the ability to swim 50 metres fully clothed and tread water for 3 minutes unassisted
Given the extensive process candidate progress through to ensure that the right person is matched with the right role, most communication will come via email and there may be several weeks between stages given the volume of applicants.
Be patient throughout this process and follow up with any concerns or questions you may have their contact.
Note: this role is based in Perth and you must be willing to live and work from this location.
If you are travelling from interstate or overseas, all travel costs will be at your own expense and considerations will need to be taken regarding current Government restrictions for self-isolation upon arrival to Western Australia.
You can find more free Australia travel jobs for foreigners, if you just got into the country and the ones above don’t match your schedule.
Also share this article with your friends and loved ones, someone could be in need.